SERVICES AT HEALTH INNOVATION CENTRE OF SOUTHERN DENMARK
In the fields of health innovation, funding, cross-sectorial- and public-private partnerships, the Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark wants to be the preferred partner.
By encouraging work in innovation and cross-sectorial- and public-private partnerships, we want our services to foster positive developments within the fields of somatics, psychiatry, the social area and regional development.
- The patient- and relative perspective
- Operation optimization
- Assisted living technology and telemedicine
- Clinical Trials Office Denmark
- Competency development in innovation.
Our services are characterized by:
- A focus on involving users – patients, citizens, relatives and employees across professions
- The development of ideas and the documentation of their benefits, which will work as the foundation for decision making, to be used by relevant decision makers – politically or administrative
- Access to our test center, where solutions can be tested before they are put into effect
- Exhibiting new solutions that can be of use in the Region of Southern Denmark
- An experience gathering of solutions, that are developed regionally, nationally and internationally, and then sharing the knowledge when developing new projects and implementing new solutions
- A facilitation of cross-sectorial solutions in the Region of Southern Denmark – such as implementing solutions for telemedicine.
For further information, contact
Anne Bach Stisen
HEAD OF UNIT, QUALITY & ADMINISTRATION
+45 2059 8951
HEAD OF UNIT, HOSPITAL DESIGN
+45 3025 2410
HEAD OF UNIT, ASSISTED LIVING TECHNOLOGY AND TELEMEDICINE
+45 2617 6775