COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT IN INNOVATION
Eduvation is always based on how methods and procedures can help the participants in their workday and what innovation potentials it can help bring forth.
The various courses will empower the participants to better handle future challenges.
The courses are created with the purpose of having the participants learn and use the tools they are given, in order for them to try them out and utilize them during and after the education. This constant parallel, between what you learn and how to use what you have learned, ensures a great connection between the teachings and a workday’s true challenges.
- Theoretical knowledge based on research in innovation and user participation in a public context
- Methodical innovation tools applicable across functions – including design thinking
- Innovation processes have multiple stages and you might be focusing on developing your skills in rapid ethnography, rapid prototyping or test and co-creation
- Innovative project management and mindset
- Management of innovation and public-private innovation.
Education in innovation and user participation
Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark offers a variety of education courses, including:
- 6 day educational course to become an ‘Innovation Agent’
- 3 day course on ‘Patient Empowerment’
- 1 day course on e.g. everyday innovation, entrepreneurship, nudging, design thinking, assessment and testing.