FUNDING – SUPPORTING INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
At the Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark we advise and assist you in your fundraising efforts in the area of health innovation. Whether you are a part of the public sector, a SME or a large company we offer a wide range of services - We assist you throughout all phases of the application process from ideation, basic counselling to writing full applications and project proposals. We ensure that you are guided towards the proper financial resources for your project based on our experience with EU regulated programs, non-profit foundations and public fund.
Our goal is to promote innovative projects aiming to improve the Danish healthcare sector.
Our services include:
- Project evaluation and identification of funding opportunities for your project.
- Counselling regarding Danish and international funds and financial support options.
- Review and feedback on your application draft.
- Writing and coordinating efficient applications and project proposals.
- Support in forming the right consortia and partnership for you project through our network of relevant partners across the healthcare sector. (e.g. in relation to public-private partnerships)
- Coordination between project partners.
- Support in drawing up a budgets and setting the right time schedules for your project.
- Participant as an active partner in the application and the following project if relevant.
- Project management after the approval of applications.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Overview of upcoming funding opportunities
The Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark helps hospitals, municipalities, private companies and other regional partners get an overview of the upcoming funding opportunities.
In order to stay on top of any new developments regarding non-profit foundations, public funds, EU regulated programs and other funding opportunities, we have designed an annual cycle. It is continuously updated throughout the year giving us insight and the ability to create the right match between a project and a funding opportunity.
We also recommend you to sign up for our newsletter, where you will be updated on upcoming funding opportunities in the field of health innovation.